To develop professional leaders.
To promote and protect the interests of the securities and investment
profession by upholding the highest standards of service and integrity.
We embrace the following values to help fulfill our mission:
• Professionalism – we seek to achieve the highest level
of professionalism in all activities
• Members focus – we commit to deliver services that meet
with a high level of member satisfaction
• Quality of Service – we provide qualitative, efficient,
timely and responsive service and continuously improve what we do
• Integrity – the ways we conduct business are fair, honest
• Accountability – we take responsibility for our actions,
decisions and performance
• Resourcefulness – we are proactive, innovative, and cost
• Transparency – we are committed to openness and communication
• Respect – we will act towards our members, students, employees
and the public in a spirit of dignity and respect, teamwork and inclusiveness
The strategic goals of the Institute
1. To produce highly skilled manpower relevant to the needs of the stockbroking
profession and the capital market.
2. To promote the active involvement of all members in achieving our
3. To promote collaboration among all stakeholders to achieve our mission.
4. To promote research on effective stockbroking profession and best
5. To effectively use our financial and human resources in achieving
our goals and objectives while meeting member and student needs.
6. To provide members with a sustainable, efficient and transparent organisation.
7. To put in place a befitting and functional secretariat for the Institute.